Welcome to our website. This site is maintained as a service to our customers. By using this site, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. Please, review these terms and conditions carefully. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should not use this site.
1. Agreement. This Term of Use agreement (the “Agreement”) describes the Terms and Conditions for access to and use of this website. This Agreement may be modified at any time by Beekley Corporation upon posting of the modified Agreement. Any such modifications shall be effective immediately. Each use by you shall constitute and be deemed your unconditional acceptance of this Agreement.
3. Ownership. All content included on this site is and shall continue to be the property of Beekley Corporation or its content suppliers, and is protected under applicable copyright, patent, trademark, and other proprietary rights. Any copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such content or any part of this website is prohibited, except as expressly permitted in this Agreement. Under no circumstances will you acquire any ownership rights or other interest in any content by or through your use of this site.
4. Intended Audience. This website is intended for adults only, and is not intended for any children of any age.
5. Links To Third Party Websites. This website may contain links to other websites (“Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are not under the control of Beekley Corporation, and Beekley Corporation is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation, any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. Beekley Corporation is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Linked Site. Beekley Corporation is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Beekley Corporation of this website or any association with its operators.
6. Website Use. Beekley Corporation grants you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive license to use this website solely for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works, or other use. You agree not to copy materials on this website, reverse engineer, or break into this website, or use materials, products, or services in violation of any law. The use of this website is at the discretion of Beekley Corporation and Beekley Corporation may terminate your use of this website at any time.
7. Use of Communication Services. This website may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, “Communication Services”). You agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send, and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not:
8. Materials Provided to Beekley Corporation or Posted at Any Beekley Corporation Website. Beekley Corporation does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to Beekley Corporation (including feedback and suggestions), or post, upload, input, or submit to any Beekley Corporation websites or associated services (collectively, “Submissions”). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing, or submitting your Submission, you are granting Beekley Corporation, its affiliated companies, and necessary sublicensees non-exclusive licenses to use your Submission in connection with the operation of their internet businesses including, without limitation, the rights to copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate, and reformat your Submission; and to publish your name in connection with your Submission.
9. Compliance with Laws. You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding your use of this website. You further agree that information provided by you is truthful and accurate to the best of your knowledge.
10. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold Beekley Corporation and our partners, employees, and affiliates, harmless from any liability, loss, claim, and expense, including reasonable attorney's fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of this website or our products. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive any termination or expiration of this Agreement or your use of this website or our products.
11. DISCLAIMER. THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. BEEKLEY CORPORATION DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES, STATUTORY WARRANTIES, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. TO THE EXTENT YOUR JURISDICTION DOES NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON WARRANTIES, THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE.
12. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL BEEKLEY CORPORATION BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING DAMAGES FROM LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOST PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO THIS WEBSITE, YOUR WEBSITE USE, OR THE CONTENT, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THIS WEBSITE OR CONTENT IS TO CEASE ALL OF YOUR WEBSITE USE.
You may have additional rights under certain laws (including consumer laws) which do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, the exclusions or limitations in this Agreement that directly conflict with such laws may not apply to you.
14. Trademarks. For a list of Beekley Corporation’s trademarks, visit Beekley Corporation Trademarks. Other product and company names mentioned on this website may be trademarks of their respective owners.
15. Patents. For a list of Beekley Corporation’s patented articles, visit https://www.beekley.com/patents.
16. Copyrights and Copyright Agent. All contents of this website are copyrighted with rights reserved for Beekley Corporation.
If you believe your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have otherwise been violated, please provide a notice containing all of the following information:
For notice of claims of copyright infringement on the website contact us via the following methods:
Mail: Beekley Corporation, Attn: Legal, 1 Prestige Lane, Bristol, Connecticut 06010-7454, U.S.A.
Phone: 1.800.233.5539 or +1.860.583.4700
17. Applicable Law. You agree that the laws of the state of Connecticut, without regard to conflicts of laws provisions will govern these Terms and Condition of Use and any dispute that may arise between you and Beekley Corporation or its affiliates.
18. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement shall be adjudged by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect.
19. Waiver. The failure of Beekley Corporation to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver of this Agreement by Beekley Corporation must be in writing and signed by an authorized representative of Beekley Corporation.
20. Termination. Beekley Corporation may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without notice, for any reason.
21. Relationship of the Parties. Nothing contained in this Agreement or your use of the website shall be construed to constitute either party as a partner, joint venturer, employee, or agent of the other party, nor shall either party hold itself out as such. Neither party has any right or authority to incur, assume, or create, in writing or otherwise, any warranty, liability, or other obligation of any kind, express or implied, in the name of or on behalf of the other party, it being intended by both parties that each shall remain independent contractors responsible for its own actions.
23. Contact Information.
1 Prestige Lane, Bristol, Connecticut 06010-7454, U.S.A.
1.800.233.5539 or +1.860.583.4700